Keystone Electronics Appreciates The Opportunity To Offer Their Services
Keystone Electronics prides themselves in being first and foremost a service company by developing long-term relationships through quality, flexibility and unprecedented customer satisfaction. Our Quality System is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Keystone Electronics’ commitment to detail and emphasis on quality standards, coupled with over 20 years of manufacturing experience, will have a positive effect on the bottom line cost of your product.
Competitive Costs for Quality Services
Keystone Electronics Inc. will provide competitive costs for surface mount and through hole printed circuit board manufacturing, cables and harness assemblies, control panels, electrical cabinets, any level of sub-assembly to complete turnkey electro-mechanical assemblies.
Keystone Electronics’ highly trained technical staff will assist you in Total Cost Management helping you to manufacture a quality product in a cost effective, timely manner allowing your staff to focus on more value added efforts to your production. We believe that this will lead to strong, long-term business alliances. Team up with Keystone Electronics staff on your next project.
See the difference our Quality Management System makes.
Keystone Electronics’ Capabilities:
1. Electronic Control Panels
2. Electro Mechanical Assemblies
3. Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) SMT, Through Hole, Mixed Technology
4. Cable and Harness Assemblies
5. Any Level of Sub-Assembly
6. Complete Turnkey Assemblies
Why Keystone Electronics
- Woman-owned small business
- Over 20 years in business
- Over 25,000 square foot facility in York, PA
- Versatile and flexible production to meet customer needs
- Ability to meet a diverse range of customer requirements for quality, on-time delivery, and responsive action
- Awarded customer citations for 99.7% lots accepted
- Cost competitive and schedule reliable
- Dave has an Associates Degree in Electronics and has over 20 years experience in electronics....
- Kathy Hartwigsen has been active in Keystone Electronics’ operations since 1989. Kathy also has an accounting background....
- Rick Saegesser has an associates degree in electronic technolgy. Rick brings to Keystone Electronics, over 20 years experience in the electronics manufacturing industry, and over 10 years as an electronics technician....
- With over 15 years of office administration experience, Noelle provides interactive support to all Keystone Electronic’s teams, as well as their customers and vendors....
- Dan Hartwigsen has over 12 years experience as a buyer / materials manager. Dan resides over purchasing and customer supplied materials. He makes sure all purchased materials arrive on time, so production can meet the...